If you do not wish to place a prepaid order, you can place it with COD option. For COD you will be charged Rs 50 + tax extra for it. The extra amount is charged for the cash handling process by the courier companies. Also, when the COD order is placed you will get an automated call to confirm it. If you fail with that, the last time to confirm is when you receive a confirmation mail on your registered email id. If you do not respond to that as well it gets cancelled automatically.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive all my items at the same time?
- My order shows it as returned, how can I receive it?
- In tracking it shows that it has been delivered by I haven’t received the product.
- How to place an order?
- Can I order with cash on delivery option?
- Why my order is only partially shipped.
- What is our cancellation and refund policy.
- Can I change the shipping method after the order has been placed.
- How to add a personalised note card and gift wrapping to the order.
- How to add multiple quantities?