We often split our shipments into multiple deliveries. We may have to do this when the processing time between two items in your order is significantly apart. When we do ship partially, you will get notification that only part of your order has shipped.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive all my items at the same time?
- My order shows it as returned, how can I receive it?
- In tracking it shows that it has been delivered by I haven’t received the product.
- How to place an order?
- Can I order with cash on delivery option?
- Why my order is only partially shipped.
- What is our cancellation and refund policy.
- Can I change the shipping method after the order has been placed.
- How to add a personalised note card and gift wrapping to the order.
- How to add multiple quantities?