When your order is In Transit, it means that we have finished processing your order and have begun the dispatch process with a courier or shipping company. When there is a tracking number available, we display it alongside the courier’s name. Although we display the tracking number, it may take up to 24 hours for the courier to show it on their website.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive all my items at the same time?
- My order shows it as returned, how can I receive it?
- In tracking it shows that it has been delivered by I haven’t received the product.
- How to place an order?
- Can I order with cash on delivery option?
- Why my order is only partially shipped.
- What is our cancellation and refund policy.
- Can I change the shipping method after the order has been placed.
- How to add a personalised note card and gift wrapping to the order.
- How to add multiple quantities?