Once the pictures are uploaded under a selected theme but you do not wish to further continue with it. You can click on the back tab till it reaches the page where you can select a new theme. The uploaded images shall still be present but all the editing made shall be vanished.
Articles in this section
- I’m getting a “Please fill all picture holder in the previous step to continue” message when I try to add to cart. What am I doing wrong?
- How can I add additional pages to my Phototbook.
- How can I change the order of the Photobook pages?
- How do I replace a picture from my Photobook?
- How can I add text to my Photobook?
- How can I change a theme of my Photobook?
- How many photos can I add in a Photobook?
- What can I use a photobook for?
- What is a Photobook?
- How should I create a Photobook?