The photobooks are printed in the set number of pages that are 20 and 32. Multiple pictures can be added on a particular page by changing the layout, where it allows you to add more than one picture. This is not applicable in 5.5” photobooks.
Articles in this section
- I’m getting a “Please fill all picture holder in the previous step to continue” message when I try to add to cart. What am I doing wrong?
- How can I add additional pages to my Phototbook.
- How can I change the order of the Photobook pages?
- How do I replace a picture from my Photobook?
- How can I add text to my Photobook?
- How can I change a theme of my Photobook?
- How many photos can I add in a Photobook?
- What can I use a photobook for?
- What is a Photobook?
- How should I create a Photobook?
Article is closed for comments.