Of lately, fraudsters publish dummy Customer Care Numbers in the comment/feedback section of classified or registry websites. Please do not call such numbers. These are traps set by fraudsters. When a customer calls on such numbers, the fraudsters ask for debit/credit card or bank account details and state it is required to transfer the refund amount.
Please Remember: We do not have any customer care number. Please know that Zoomin or its authorised representatives will NEVER ask you for any financial information. Please do not share your debit/credit card number, CVV number, OTP, UPI/ATM pin and so on with anyone claiming to be a Zoomin representative.
Watch out for:
- Portals outside of Zoomin publicizing fake toll-free customer care numbers.
- Fake websites, blogs, or suspicious posts on social media sites.
- Suspicious links sent to you via WhatsApp, SMS or email.
- Proactive calls from unauthorized numbers requesting for personal/financial information.
- Scamsters claiming you have a refund amount pending, in an attempt to get you to disclose sensitive information.
A few Dos and Don’ts
- Always refer to information made available on https://help.zoomin.com/hc/en-us
- Immediately inform us, if fraudsters claiming to be a representative of Zoomin ask for your financial details.
- Do not trust any information posted on any other websites or search engines like Google, Bing etc.
- Do not share your Zoomin Account details with anyone on Phone, SMS.
Zoomin has no connection with any of these fraudulent people, and no control over any information that you share with them. Any details that you share with these impersonators can compromise your personal and financial information.
In case you do get a call from a fraudulent person, or suspect it may be a case of phishing, please disconnect the call and stop all further communication.
If you have been a party to such fraudulent activities or have encountered any financial loss due to any such scams, please alert Zoomin, your bank and the respective cyber crime cell immediately to lodge an official complaint. This is important even if the crime seems minor.
We are committed to respecting your privacy and are here to help in case you ever face a problem concerning the same.
- Team Zoomin