Follow these steps to resolve any upload issues you might face.
- You need to be connected to the Internet to upload your photos. It is best to use a WiFi network or 3G mobile network to upload. If you are using a 2G mobile network, you may face problems while uploading.
- If you are using a mobile data network, ensure that “Uploading using WiFi + Mobile data” is selected in the Settings menu of the app (Not applicable for iOS)
- The app automatically tries to upload your photos when an internet connection is available. For Windows and iOS App you need to keep the app active while the upload completes.
- Larger images take longer to upload, Photo Prints is optimised for phone camera images and hence doesn't support images larger than 6MB. You can resize images using photo editing apps before placing your order.
- You can also manually resume an upload
- Android – Tap “Resume Upload” in the “My Orders” section in the Settings menu.
- Windows – Open the “Pending Orders” and tap “Resume”
- iOS - Tap “Resume Upload” in the “My Orders” section in the Settings menu. Please note that you need to keep the upload page open to complete the upload
If your photos still haven’t uploaded after 24 hours, write to us at [email protected] with your order ID and any error messages.
In case your photos do not upload, we will refund your money within 48 hours. Remember your money is always safe with us.