Currently, you can only store photos on ZoomIn that are uploaded to your account via the ZoomIn website. However, we hope to soon add the ability for you to mail photos or undeveloped film to ZoomIn and have them posted to your account.
Articles in this section
- How long will ZoomIn store my photos in my account?
- How can I use my photos from Picasa?
- How can I import my photos from Flickr?
- What if I don't have a digital camera, can I still store my photos on ZoomIn?
- What format do my photos need to be in order to upload them to ZoomIn?
- How long does it take to upload photos?
- How do I upload my photos to ZoomIn?
- How much does it cost to store my photos on ZoomIn?