Yes. Click on the element that you would like to copy. It can be a background, photo placeholder, clipart or text. Once the element is highlighted in green, click the “Copy” icon found towards the top right corner of the screen. Then go to the page that you would like the copied element to appear. Click on the “Paste” icon to add the element to the page.
Articles in this section
- I created a Photo Book in a specific size but I would now like to order the same book in a different size. Is that possible?
- I’m getting a “Please fill all picture holder in the previous step to continue” message when I try to add to cart. What am I doing wrong?
- Can I save my Photo Book?
- What are the resolution requirements of the photos in Photo Books?
- Can I copy/paste elements from one page of my Photo Book to another?
- How do I add additional pages?
- How do I change or add text?
- How do I change or add clipart?
- How do I change or add backgrounds?
- How do I add photos to my Photo Book?