When your order is In Transit, it means that we have finished processing your order and have begun the dispatch process with a courier or shipping company. When there is a tracking number available, we display it alongside the courier’s name. Although we display the tracking number, it may take up to 24 hours for the courier to show it on their website.
Articles in this section
- My Coupon Code has Expired
- I received a Please fill all picture holders error
- Where can I enter the promo or discount code?
- How can I select Add-ons to my order?
- Will my photos be cropped?
- Where do I find the prices for products sold on ZoomIn.com?
- Will I receive all my items at the same time?
- How accurate is the expected arrival date?
- What does it mean when the order status is "In Transit"?
- Why is no tracking information available for my order?